The Florida Department of Health in Broward County provides routine immunizations for children and adults in order to decrease vaccine-preventable diseases. Temporarily all immunizations services are offered at the Children’s Reading Center and Museum: 751 SW 121st Ave, Davie FL 33325 from 8:00am – 5:00pm Monday-Friday. For more information, please call 954-467-4705.
Note: Always bring a copy of your or your child's immunization record to each visit. Parent or guardian must accompany children under the age of 18.
Vaccination services include:
For immunization exemptions, please call 954-467-4705 to schedule an appointment.
Children and Adolescents: Vaccination is one of the best ways parents can protect infants, children, and teens from 16 potentially harmful diseases. Vaccine-preventable diseases can be very serious, may require hospitalization, or even be deadly - especially in infants and young children.
- Immunization Requirements for Childcare
- 2019-20 School Entry Requirements (English | Spanish | Haitian/Creole )
- School Shots (English | Spanish | Haitian/Creole)
- Easy to Read Immunization Schedules for Everyone
- Vaccine Information Statements
- Podcast on Flu Vaccine: Hear our Immunization staff discuss why children and adults should be vaccinated against flu, in a Podcast recorded by Miramar Fire Department Radio. Listen on SoundCloud.
- Presentation on HPV Vaccine, by FL Department of Health in Broward
- Presentation on How to Administer the HPV Vaccine, by FL Department of Health in Broward