The Florida Department of Health in Broward County provides routine immunizations for infants, children and adults in order to decrease vaccine-preventable diseases.
All immunization services are offered at the Children’s Reading Center and Museum: 751 SW 121st Ave, Davie FL 33325 from 8:00am – 5:00pm Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and from 10:00am-7:00pm on Thursday. No appointment necessary. For more information, please call 954-467-4705.
Note: Please bring a copy of immunization record to each visit. Parent or guardian must accompany children under the age of 18.
Children and Adolescents: Vaccination is one of the best ways parents can protect infants, children, and teens from potentially harmful diseases. Vaccine-preventable diseases can be very serious, may require hospitalization, or even be deadly - especially in infants and young children.
Vaccination services include:
- All vaccines
- Vaccine medical exemptions
- Vaccine religious expemtions
- Immunization Requirements for Childcare
- 2022-2023 School Entry Requirements
- School Shots (English | Spanish | Haitian/Creole)
- Easy to Read Immunization Schedules for Everyone
- Vaccine Information Statements
- Florida SHOTS Registry™ flshots.com
- For more information, visit (link): Florida Department of Health Immunizations