TALLAHASSEE — The Florida Department of Health has announced eight new positive cases of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) in Florida. To keep Florida residents and visitors safe and aware about the status of the virus, the Department is issuing regular updates as information becomes available.
The elderly and those with underlying medical problems like high blood pressure, heart problems and diabetes are more likely to develop serious illness. Wash your hands with soap & water. Cover your coughs & sneezes with your arm, not your hands. If you're sick, stay at home & avoid crowds.
Full Story on FloridaHealth.gov
Walk-Up Covid-19 Testing Site at Lincoln Park Fort Lauderdale (600 NW 19th Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311) Open: Tuesday - Saturday 9AM - 6PM (Closed Sunday - Monday)
All DOH-Broward operated walk -up specimen collection sites for COVID-19 testing are available without an appointment. Please call 954-412-7300 only for general information about COVID-19 and appointments for mobile testing for home bound individuals. DOH-Broward COVID-19 testing is provided at no cost.
Please see https://www.broward.org/CoronaVirus/Pages/Collection-Sites.aspx for updated information about COVID-19 specimen collection sites in Broward County.Guidance for Individuals with Disabilities
No events at this time
- Florida Department of Health Updates New COVID-19 Cases, Announces Ninety-One Deaths Related to COVID-19
- Florida Department of Health Updates New COVID-19 Cases, Announces Seventy-Seven Deaths Related to COVID-19
- Florida Department of Health Updates New COVID-19 Cases, Announces One Hundred Eighty-Two Deaths Related to COVID-19
- The State of Florida Issues COVID-19 Updates
- Florida Department of Health Updates New COVID-19 Cases, Announces One Hundred Eighty Deaths Related to COVID-19
- 2020 West Nile-Advisory
- Covid-19 Walk-Up Testing at Mitchell Moore Park
- New COVID-19 Community Active Survey
- Department of Health Advises Indiviuals Who Traveled on Nile Rivercruise to Self-Isolate For 14 Days from the Date of Return
- Two Confirmed Deaths Regarding COVID-19
(954) 847-8039 (Monday - Friday 8AM - 5PM) 954-734-3046 (24hrs/7days)
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals