Tallahassee, Fla.—September is Fruits & Veggies—More Matters Month. The Florida Department of Health encourages kids to eat smarter and move more. A healthy diet combined with physical activity can help Floridians of all ages achieve and maintain a healthy weight.
- Florida Health Earns Honors for Excellence in Public Health Communication
- Inaugural Fort Lauderdale Beach Sweep set Sept. 12
- Prepare For Emergencies During National Preparedness Month
- Joint Investigation Leads To Arrest In West Palm Beach
- Keep Germs Away, Wash Your Hands Regularly
- Department Of Health Announces New Leadership
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
954-467-4700 Ext. 5582 (Mon.-Fri. 8:00 AM-5:00 PM) 954-734-3046 (24hours/7days)
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals