April 1 is National Walking Day and the Florida Department of Health is encouraging all Floridians to consider making walking a regular part of their exercise routine.
- Florida Preschoolers Make Gains Toward Healthier Weights
- Measles Case in International Traveler Confirmed in Osceola County
- Florida Department of Health in Broward Addresses County Health Rankings
- DOH Addresses County Health Rankings
- DOH Joins AMA, CDC to "Prevent Diabetes STAT"
- SAFETY TIPS: Dangers of Black Henna Tattoos
Family Health Day at the Florida Historic Capitol Museum
Florida Historic Capitol Museum
April 11, 2015
954-467-4700 Ext. 5582 (Mon.-Fri. 8:00 AM-5:00 PM) 954-734-3046 (24hours/7days)
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals