TALLAHASSEE—The Florida Department of Health's Tobacco Free Florida Program is raising awareness about the dangers of menthol cigarettes during World No Tobacco Day. Every year on May 31, the World Health Organization (WHO) and the public health community observe World No Tobacco Day to highlight the health risks associated with tobacco use and advocate to reduce tobacco consumption.
- State Surgeon General Applauds Mars Endorsement Of Eating Less Sugar
- Compassionate Medical Cannabis Act Implementation
- Hillsborough Health Laboratory Directors Receive Awards For Exemplary Service
- "EMS Strong" During National Emergency Medical Services Week
- Dr. Kevin Sherin Appointed as Orange County Director
- Erin Hess Appointed As Marion County Administrator
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
954-467-4700 Ext. 5582 (Mon.-Fri. 8:00 AM-5:00 PM) 954-734-3046 (24hours/7days)
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals