The Florida Department of Health in Broward County acknowledged the sixth annual County Health Rankings & Roadmaps report released by the University of Wisconsin and the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation. This study highlights the many community factors that influence health.
- DOH Addresses County Health Rankings
- DOH Joins AMA, CDC to "Prevent Diabetes STAT"
- SAFETY TIPS: Dangers of Black Henna Tattoos
- Four Florida Hospitals Recognized As Cancer Centers of Excellence
- MEDIA ADVISORY: Injury Prevention Award Recipient Announced
- Three Appointments to Council of Licensed Midwifery
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
954-467-4700 Ext. 5582 (Mon.-Fri. 8:00 AM-5:00 PM) 954-734-3046 (24hours/7days)
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals