TALLAHASSEE—Today begins World Immunization Week 2015 (April 24–30), and the Florida Department of Health is proud to join the rest of the world in promoting better vaccination rates. This awareness week is also a time to recognize the importance of proper vaccinations before travel to other countries.
- Floridians Celebrate National Park Week
- Joint Unlicensed Activity Investigation Leads To Arrest In Miami
- DOH Supports Playground Safety
- DOH Partners With Nemours To Extend Childcare Collaboratives
- Florida Department of Health Celebrates Earth Day
- Health Officials Confirm Additional Case Of Measles
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
954-467-4700 Ext. 5582 (Mon.-Fri. 8:00 AM-5:00 PM) 954-734-3046 (24hours/7days)
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals