Tallahassee, Fla.–This week, the National Public Health Information Coalition (NPHIC) announced the Florida Department of Health has been recognized in a national competition honoring excellence in public health communication.
- Inaugural Fort Lauderdale Beach Sweep set Sept. 12
- Prepare For Emergencies During National Preparedness Month
- Joint Investigation Leads To Arrest In West Palm Beach
- Keep Germs Away, Wash Your Hands Regularly
- Department Of Health Announces New Leadership
- Florida Department Of Health Names Office Of Compassionate Use Panel Members
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
954-467-4700 Ext. 5582 (Mon.-Fri. 8:00 AM-5:00 PM) 954-734-3046 (24hours/7days)
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals