The Florida Department of Health has confirmed measles in an adult international traveler who attended a conference in Kissimmee, Florida, at the Gaylord Palms Resort and Convention Center March 16-17, 2015
- Florida Department of Health in Broward Addresses County Health Rankings
- DOH Addresses County Health Rankings
- DOH Joins AMA, CDC to "Prevent Diabetes STAT"
- SAFETY TIPS: Dangers of Black Henna Tattoos
- Four Florida Hospitals Recognized As Cancer Centers of Excellence
- MEDIA ADVISORY: Injury Prevention Award Recipient Announced
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
954-467-4700 Ext. 5582 (Mon.-Fri. 8:00 AM-5:00 PM) 954-734-3046 (24hours/7days)
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals