TALLAHASSEE — The Florida Department of Health has announced eight new positive cases of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) in Florida. To keep Florida residents and visitors safe and aware about the status of the virus, the Department is issuing regular updates as information becomes available.
The elderly and those with underlying medical problems like high blood pressure, heart problems and diabetes are more likely to develop serious illness. Wash your hands with soap & water. Cover your coughs & sneezes with your arm, not your hands. If you're sick, stay at home & avoid crowds.
Full Story on FloridaHealth.gov
The Florida Department of Health (Department) is working closely with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to closely monitor the current outbreak of the novel coronavirus and is actively working to ensure that the most up-to-date CDC guidance is quickly and accurately disseminated to local partners.
If you are concerned that you have been exposed to COVID-19, please call 954-357-9500 before traveling to any health care facility. If necessary, testing will be provided regardless of ability to pay.For the latest information please visit: Floridahealth.gov
No events at this time
- The State of Florida Issues COVID-19 Updates
- Florida Department of Health Updates New COVID-19 Cases, Announces Eight New Deaths Related to COVID-19, Evening Update
- Florida Department of Health Updates New COVID-19 Cases, Announces Three New Deaths Related to COVID-19, Morning Update
- Florida Department of Health Updates New COVID-19 Cases, Announces Four New Deaths Related to COVID-19, Evening Update
- Florida Department of Health Updates New COVID-19 Cases, Morning Update
- Department of Health Advises Indiviuals Who Traveled on Nile Rivercruise to Self-Isolate For 14 Days from the Date of Return
- Two Confirmed Deaths Regarding COVID-19
- COVID-19 Press Release
- 2020 - FLU Press Release
- Deerfield Beach Water Advisory Lifted
(954) 847-8039 (Monday - Friday 8AM - 5PM) 954-734-3046 (24hrs/7days)
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals